*Armed & Dangerous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[*A] vs [)X(]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[*A] vs [)X(] Empty )X( vs *A

Post  likeme86 Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Let's have a battle *A!!! It should be a great battle!!!! Weekends should be fine.

likeme86

Back to top Go down

[*A] vs [)X(] Empty [*A] vs [)X(]

Post  Sedahades Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 am

il make a seperate thread later for this battle. this current thread is for planning a battle with Zerogrim, likeme if you want to u can do it yourself just go to challenge *A section and create 'new topic' there and we can get to planning Smile

Edit: nvm i did it lol
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

https://armed-and-dangerous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[*A] vs [)X(] Empty Re: [*A] vs [)X(]

Post  likeme86 Thu May 19, 2011 11:53 am

No rush of course take the time to make sure you get your guys informed. Hopefully soon we can set a date.

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawab1 Thu May 19, 2011 1:04 pm

in the meantime can we agree on the number of players, points and how many rounds ?
Nawab1
Nawab1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

well lets look into who wants in hopefully AT LEAST ten vs ten, as i dont do as well in smaller numbered games. il start sending out msg's to members later tonight, or if u want you can start askin nawab, i probably wont be on for another 5 or so hours, its beer day Razz (wish it was FREE BEER day)

also likeme keep in mind that your freinds and clan-mates are welcome to the website, more traffic the better lol if you guys have a website/forum let us know also, il sign onto it =)
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashingDeath Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 am

Sedahades wrote:well lets look into who wants in hopefully AT LEAST ten vs ten, as i dont do as well in smaller numbered games. il start sending out msg's to members later tonight, or if u want you can start askin nawab, i probably wont be on for another 5 or so hours, its beer day Razz (wish it was FREE BEER day)

also likeme keep in mind that your freinds and clan-mates are welcome to the website, more traffic the better lol if you guys have a website/forum let us know also, il sign onto it =)

Cool site guys. I'm currently working on one for our clan as well. I just stopped midway through ours cause of the whole PSN business. But we should have one up and running by the end of next week. Really looking forward to this battle. Should be a climatic one with the best of the best.
Lets set it up well and so we can all agree on a good date for as many people as we can get from both clans. And speaking of beer, do you home brew Seda?

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  likeme86 Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 am

10 vs 10 or 12 vs 12 will be fine. Nawab and I agreed 16 on each team would be tough. I was thinking best of 3 at rooftops since that's both our home map. Depending on how many we get we could go to 4000 i think 5000 maybe high for this. Even 3500 would be good. Let me know what you think?

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Sun May 22, 2011 4:41 pm

SlashingDeath wrote:
Sedahades wrote:well lets look into who wants in hopefully AT LEAST ten vs ten, as i dont do as well in smaller numbered games. il start sending out msg's to members later tonight, or if u want you can start askin nawab, i probably wont be on for another 5 or so hours, its beer day Razz (wish it was FREE BEER day)

Cool site guys. I'm currently working on one for our clan as well. I just stopped midway through ours cause of the whole PSN business. But we should have one up and running by the end of next week. Really looking forward to this battle. Should be a climatic one with the best of the best.
Lets set it up well and so we can all agree on a good date for as many people as we can get from both clans. And speaking of beer, do you home brew Seda?

home brew? if you meen home brew as in games, then no i dont hack or alter my consoles in any way, if i need to play older games and such i have almost every old game console immaginable lol also i have many emulators on computers around the house.

if you meen like brew beer from home.. then also no Razz i like my budweiser from the beer store Smile

thx for the comments bro and welcome to the site Smile definatly looking forward to battle, will be one for the books.
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawab1 Tue May 24, 2011 3:03 pm

i think it's time to decide the day and time otherwise we may have to carry this battle over to R3 lol! ... our clan members prefer weekends.

1. Likeme we'll let you pick the date & the time should be somewhere 8:00 PM EST
2. Best of Three (Rooftop)
3. 4000+ Pts FreeBeer Style
4. Private game (Password Protected)

we will have more than 10 ppl online, we'd like to play one round at a time so that if we want to shuffle the players we may be able to do so.

Nawab1
Nawab1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Tue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm

yes, i think we are ready Smile
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashingDeath Wed May 25, 2011 1:40 am

Sedahades wrote:
SlashingDeath wrote:

home brew? if you meen home brew as in games, then no i dont hack or alter my consoles in any way, if i need to play older games and such i have almost every old game console immaginable lol also i have many emulators on computers around the house.

if you meen like brew beer from home.. then also no Razz i like my budweiser from the beer store Smile

thx for the comments bro and welcome to the site Smile definatly looking forward to battle, will be one for the books.

LOL... I just meant if you home brewed your beer... lol. But thanks for the explanation on the other kind of home brewing Very Happy

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashingDeath Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 am

Nawab1 wrote:i think it's time to decide the day and time otherwise we may have to carry this battle over to R3 lol! ... our clan members prefer weekends.

1. Likeme we'll let you pick the date & the time should be somewhere 8:00 PM EST

we will have more than 10 ppl online, we'd like to play one round at a time so that if we want to shuffle the players we may be able to do so.

Well it's definitely carrying over to next month. And not anytime early either. Our guys are all spread out through the globe. It'll definitely be on a Friday. We can settle for 8pm EST, just depends on who's available. It might have to be a little earlier too. Around 7pm instead. That's something that we need to figure out among our clan first before we can give you a definite time. And that's mainly been our concern, believe me this battle would of taken place already if we weren't all spread out in different time zones. Aside from that I do agree on everything else you mentioned Nawab and, here's an idea, why not make it best of 5. 3 seems a bit short, but that's just me. cheers

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawab1 Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

SlashingDeath wrote:
Nawab1 wrote:i think it's time to decide the day and time otherwise we may have to carry this battle over to R3 lol! ... our clan members prefer weekends.

Well it's definitely carrying over to next month. And not anytime early either. Our guys are all spread out through the globe. It'll definitely be on a Friday. We can settle for 8pm EST, just depends on who's available. It might have to be a little earlier too. Around 7pm instead. That's something that we need to figure out among our clan first before we can give you a definite time. And that's mainly been our concern, believe me this battle would of taken place already if we weren't all spread out in different time zones. Aside from that I do agree on everything else you mentioned Nawab and, here's an idea, why not make it best of 5. 3 seems a bit short, but that's just me. cheers

We got clan members throughout the globe as well so let's not debate on such things. Friday (weekdays) not going to work for me unless it starts around 10.00 pm EST! The reason we choose 4k+ Pts is that we want everyone to be comfortable in each round and don't complaint about game too short also remember each round may last for 15 minutes in that case best of 5 would be an hour and 15 minutes, anyhow that’s just my opinion I’ll let others to decide these matters.
Nawab1
Nawab1

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashingDeath Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Nawab1 wrote:
SlashingDeath wrote:

We got clan members throughout the globe as well so let's not debate on such things. Friday (weekdays) not going to work for me unless it starts around 10.00 pm EST! The reason we choose 4k+ Pts is that we want everyone to be comfortable in each round and don't complaint about game too short also remember each round may last for 15 minutes in that case best of 5 would be an hour and 15 minutes, anyhow that’s just my opinion I’ll let others to decide these matters.

An hour and 15 sounds good to us! I just thought some endurance would be fun as well, after all, we are roof playas Nawab Wink all of us both X and A. But we can leave it at 3 too, either way it'll be a great time. The problem with Weekends for us is that we majority of us work during that time. Unless you guys are willing to get up early in the morning on the Saturday. We'll talk to our guys and girls and see if we can make it happen for the weekend. We'll get back at ya.

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  likeme86 Wed May 25, 2011 11:59 pm

When it comes to weekends is that i double on Sunday's and work at 115pm on Saturdays. The only way I could make it work is if we hold it in the morning. It would work well with the other players outside the USA. I agree we should do one round at a time. We may need to switch in case someone has to go or just need a change. I want this battle at Roof and don't want to wait until R3. We'll find a way to make this work. I'll discuss a day with my group. Please let me know what you think of Saturday morning. is 5 rounds too many? Or do you wanna stick with 3?

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Fri May 27, 2011 10:54 am

wow this is looking to be a little complicated so far, I personally should be good for anytime if its going to be a nighttime battle, however, like the majority i also work during most days of the week,so early day battle might be tough for me. hmm so weekends are not looking so good huh?

maybe this battle should be a day during the week? aprx 7 -9 EST say maybe a tuesday or wednesday? or likeme are you still working by this time?
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  likeme86 Fri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm

My days off are Wed Thurs Fri as of June 5th so Wed may work but I ll have talk to my guys. Will that work for Naw since he has weekends off?

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Sat May 28, 2011 7:01 pm

im not sure exactly i think he is good by the night time but let him confirm
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawab1 Tue May 31, 2011 2:18 pm

are we talking about June 4th? at what time?
Nawab1
Nawab1

Back to top Go down

Post  likeme86 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 pm

June 4th no good but How about June 18th 9AM US Mountain time? Let me know

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawab1 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

likeme86 wrote:June 4th no good but How about June 18th 9AM US Mountain time? Let me know

it's 8 am for me! sorry I'm not going to be able to attend this one.
Nawab1
Nawab1

Back to top Go down

Post  likeme86 Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Well, it's the only day and time of the week that will work for us since weekdays are out of the question. I work all day Sunday's and nights during the week. Something is going to have to give.

likeme86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

hmmm i work most mornings except for wednesday.. sigh lol
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedahades Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:43 pm

if there is this many problems, then its noones fault, if we cant battle at this time then so be it, if its not possible then theres nothing we can do about that, but i hope maybe at least by summer break we can do it.

side note: they releasing a special offer for both R1 and R2 in a set along with some R3 bonus's, and i got to thinking.. could this bring more players to R1, cas im almost ready to give up on this game. good thing R3 comming soon. *A vs )X( in R3 would be epic!!
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashingDeath Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey guys Slash here, thanks for joining our site. I was wondering if you guys would be cool if I affiliated *A's site with ours. I can put your's guys link on ours with an image which will direct anyone to your site. It'll help you guys get more traffic going and vice versa. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum