*Armed & Dangerous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[*A] vs [)X(]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[*A] vs [)X(] - Page 2 Empty Re: [*A] vs [)X(]

Post  Sedahades Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

SlashingDeath wrote:Hey guys Slash here, thanks for joining our site. I was wondering if you guys would be cool if I affiliated *A's site with ours. I can put your's guys link on ours with an image which will direct anyone to your site. It'll help you guys get more traffic going and vice versa. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

that sounds good bro. also i had some trouble joining your website, im not sure if it regestered me or not i tried to make my name "Sedahades" and it gave me a msg saying that my user name has already been taken, then i also tried "SedaHadeS" and thought that might do it with the caps and that, but got the same msg. however if it did regester me you can go to 'administration panel' then to 'innactive users' then if my name is there you can activate it right there. I didnt get an e-mail and i also remember this happening when i tried to join OwN's website a while back. hope we can sort that out lol
Sedahades
Sedahades
Admin

https://armed-and-dangerous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[*A] vs [)X(] - Page 2 Empty Re: [*A] vs [)X(]

Post  SlashingDeath Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Sedahades wrote:
SlashingDeath wrote:Hey guys Slash here, thanks for joining our site. I was wondering if you guys would be cool if I affiliated *A's site with ours. I can put your's guys link on ours with an image which will direct anyone to your site. It'll help you guys get more traffic going and vice versa. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

that sounds good bro. also i had some trouble joining your website, im not sure if it regestered me or not i tried to make my name "Sedahades" and it gave me a msg saying that my user name has already been taken, then i also tried "SedaHadeS" and thought that might do it with the caps and that, but got the same msg. however if it did regester me you can go to 'administration panel' then to 'innactive users' then if my name is there you can activate it right there. I didnt get an e-mail and i also remember this happening when i tried to join OwN's website a while back. hope we can sort that out lol

lol yeh dude its cause I hadn't logged in yet. I had gotten the request through my email but didn't get the chance to activate you till today. I had like 6 other folks to activate as well. But you should be good now man. No worries brotha.

SlashingDeath

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum